Sunday 26 March 2017

Pop It Ups Accordion Oval & Sizzix Mother's Day Card

It's Mothering Sunday today in the UK, and I made this card a couple of days ago for my Mother-in-law, using Karen Burniston's Accordion Oval die set from Elizabeth Craft Designs. All the papers are from Basic Grey's Lucille 6x6 pad.

On the first panel, I used the word Happy from Echo Park's Happy Easter Words die set, a Reverse Confetti stamp from their Whole Lotta Happy set, and a heart that comes in the Accordion Oval die set.
The second panel has die cuts from the Sizzix You and Me die set, which I Distress Inked the edges of.

On the third panel I used a Sizzix Craft Asylum house, with the heart from the Accordion Oval die set, and on the last panel I used layers from the Accordion Oval set, and the female figure from the Sizzix You and Me die set.


Products used:


   



No comments:

Post a Comment