Monday 6 February 2017

Pop It Ups/Sizzix Flower Pot & Tattered Floral Card

I made a load of paper flowers yesterday, with a flower pot card in mind, using Karen Burniston's Lucy Label Pop it Ups die set for the pop-up mechanism. I ended up making way too many flowers, so made three different cards instead.

I made the flowers using Tim Holtz's Sizzix Tattered Florals Decorative Strip, and papers from Pink Paislee's Cedar Lane 6x6 pad.

I edged each of the flowers with black Distress Ink, and used a ball tool to mould the flowers into a foam pad. For the flower centres, I used either a stamen punch with black Nuvo Crystal Drops, Bubblegum Blush Crystal Drops, or white Crystal Drops coated with Lemon Chiffon Mini Prills by US Artquest.

The three cards I made today... (I'll blog the other two cards later.)

For the plant pot, I used Eileen Hull's Sizzix 3-D Clay Pot. I used an old Sizzix Originals die for the mini tag, along with two heart punches.

I used a Tim Holtz's Handwritten Sentiments stamp.

Links to products:


   

1 comment: