I spent a bit of time stamping and die cutting these flowers and leaves from Stampin' Up's Flower Patch set the other night, then assembled them onto Sizzix's Card in a Box yesterday, for a friend's birthday.
You can make a bit more sense of the card from this angle - I die cut three partitions for inside the 'box', and stuck various flowers on all the surfaces. For a couple of the flowers, I added clear acetate strips to the front partition, and stuck the flowers to the acetate, so the flowers 'float'.
I used another Stampin' Up set for the sentiment and hand cut a tag, using a Crop-o-dile to make a hole and adding a brad.
Another angle to show the layers.
And finally, just to prove that the card can actually fold down flat, ready to fit in an envelope!
(You can see the acetate strip which the smaller coral and pink flowers on the left-hand side are stuck to, in this picture. I also stuck the sentiment label to the same acetate strip.)
I used adhesive foam pads and ATG tape runner to do all the sticking.