Monday 28 September 2015

Leafy Happy Birthday Pop it Ups Card

 A quick birthday card for a friend (also named Helen!) using the Happy Birthday PopUp die set. Sorry about the terribly gloomy photography!
I used the Scallop On the Edge die to edge the inner card layer, and decorated the card with leaves cut with Paper Smooches' Foliage 1 die set, and a Martha Stewart punch.

I also added a heart and leaf die from the Sizzix 'Phrase, Thank You with Hearts' set.
The chevron ribbon across the bottom of the card is by Stampin' Up.

Product Links:


   

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I just love a pop-up card! And, this one is so pretty! I have several friends that share my name, as well and I find it quite funny when I send cards or letters to them...Feel like I am sending them to myself! LOL! Thanks for sharing your latest creation! ~ Donna =)

    ReplyDelete