Friday 6 February 2015

Hydrangea Oval Accordion Card

I just got a couple of Susan Tierney Cockburn's beautiful new flower dies for Elizabeth Craft Designs in the mail this morning, and made this card using the Hydrangea die, and Karen Burniston's Oval Accordion Album.

 The hydrangea set is pretty easy to use - I used the little flowers die twice (the dies cut 18 flowers at a time!), and cut two lots of leaves as well, then layered them onto the stem part. I used a ball tool in a foam pad to shape the leaves and flowers, and added ink to the edges. I love it!

I added edges to the page with the Oval Flourish Frame Edges die set. I added wide double-sided tape by Elizabeth Craft Designs to the back of my patterned paper, before die cutting, to make it really easy to stick the frames down.

Products used:


   

No comments:

Post a Comment