Thursday 1 January 2015

Filmstrip Die from The Stamps of Life

Also today is another new release from The Stamps of Life - this Filmstrip die.
It cuts well, and I really had fun using it! It also combines well with The Stamps of Life's new club set 'camera2stamp'.

This card uses Echo Park's 'Summer Bliss' papers, and the camera2stamp dies, too.

I used The Stamps of Life co-ordinating inks and brads for the mini cameras on this card, plus the Hello dies from the Notebook Edge and Hello die set.

I loved making this card - I lightly stuck down the filmstrip onto a white card stock Regal Flip-its base, with a Zig Repositionable glue pen, then sprayed over it with a Copic Airbrush, then I repositioned the filmstrip, revealing the masked area.
I used white embossing powder and Versamark ink on the sentiment stamp.


And lastly, a simple card which also used a stamp from the talk4phone stamp set.

Some of the products used:


   

No comments:

Post a Comment