Wednesday 10 December 2014

Pop It Ups Lorna Label & Little B Birthday Card

 I never seem to have enough birthday cards on hand, so just made this one for fun.
I used some October Afternoon paper for the background card (cut with the Pop 'n Cuts base card die), and used the Lorna Label die from Elizabeth Craft Designs for the pop out part.

 I used a new die set from Little B, for the Happy Birthday die cuts, which I put glittered card behind, and added a stitched label (from the Lorna Label set), and a sticker from Simple Stories' 'Homespun' sticker sheet.
I stuck the sticker onto some acetate, so that it could stand out a bit on foam pads.

I also added various other strips of card, using washi tape, and scalloped edges cut with a Stampin' Up punch, and Tim Holtz On the Edge die.

Some of the products used:


   

No comments:

Post a Comment