Monday 29 September 2014

New Home Stampin' Up Katie Label Pivot Card

It's been ages since I've had a chance for a good play with craft stuff, plus I've not been feeling great lately, so I really enjoyed making this card!

I used two background stamps from Stampin' Up (Handcarved and Hardwood) onto a plain white  card blank, then die cut it with the Katie Label Pivot Card die. I then used the die again on some white card stock and cut out the white label parts, and glued them on.

I used the Stampin' Up set 'Life's Adventure' for the houses, and coloured them with Copic pens, and cut down some of the houses to different heights. I also cut out some smaller details from the houses and layered them on with foam pads, so they are quite dimensional.
For the 'Congratulations', I used another Stampin' Up set 'Occasions 4 You', then used gold ink and a calligraphy dip pen to write 'on your new home'.

I added some card stock to the back of the card to fill in the gaps, then layered on some patterned paper from My Mind's Eye 'Oxford Lane' 6x6 pad, for the card front.
The yellow card and ink is 'Hello Honey' from Stampin' Up.

Some of the products used:


   

No comments:

Post a Comment