Tuesday 1 July 2014

July's Stamps of Life Club Set Cards

 Hurray! First of the month means a new club stamp set release at The Stamps of Life, and if you are a Die Hard member, a new matching die set too!
 I love this month's strawberries2stamp set!! Big strawberries, little strawberries, leaves for the strawberry tops, and some wonderful debossed leaf dies.

I used the Fancy Frame Flips-its 2 die set for this card.

My next card makes use of one of Stephanie Barnard's new Stand-up die sets for Sizzix - the Royal Stand-Ups, plus one of The Stamps of Life Ribbon Slider dies.
I drew on the seeds with Signo White Uniball pen.

I created my own background pattern, with the teeny strawberry stamp in the set, and I think the debossed leaves are fantastic!

And finally, a nice simple card, using some more of the Stamps of Life's beautifully colourful brads.

Some of the products used:


   

No comments:

Post a Comment