Saturday 5 July 2014

Colour Challenge Card - Crazy 4 Challenges

We have a colour challenge today at Crazy 4 Challenges - to use Red, White and Blue!

I decided to make a Flip-its birthday card for one of my best friends - I think we've been friends since about aged 9! Funny to think we now have 10 kids between us!

Anyway, I used the Framelits Circle Flip-its 2 die set (which includes the scalloped circle dies in the middle, and the layer dies) for the card base, and papers from Crate Paper's Neighborhood Collection 6x6 pad.

I used a Stampin' Up punch for the cupcake, and hand cut the bunting flags, sticking them on with adhesive foam squares.

The sentiments are from a Paper Smooches stamp set, and I used another Stampin' Up punch for the stars.

Some of the products used:


   

5 comments:

  1. So cute Helen! Love all the details!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ADORABLE card Helen....I always love that 29 again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card ... I like the way you hung the little sign!
    Cheers
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. fun fancy fold and deeeeelish design

    ReplyDelete