Hello! I have this triple panel accordion card and tutorial featured on the Elizabeth Craft Design Blog today.
My Mum and Dad are coming up for their 40th Wedding Anniversary soon, (which must mean I am turning 40 next year... eeek!!) so I made this card for them.
I thought it would be fun to combine two different types of accordion dies - the Fancy Label, and the Circle.
1. Cut out some double-sided adhesive, large enough for two Flower Labels 2 Peel-Offs, and stick one side of the double-sided adhesive onto white cardstock.
2. Stick the two Flower Labels peel-off stickers to the other side of the double sided adhesive. I used Els’s transfer technique to get my peel-off sticker nice and straight on the adhesive. Watch Els demoing this technique HERE.
3. Cover the Flower Labels and adhesive with Cool Diamond Microfine Silk Glitter, and rub in.
4. Colour the Flower Labels with Copic pens. If any pen gets onto the silver of the peel-offs, use a Copic Colorless Blender pen to remove it.
5. Cut out the two Flower Labels.
6. Use the Accordion Circle Card die set, the Accordion Fancy Label die set, and one of the Square/w Circle Frame Edges dies to cut out the pieces as shown below. For the floral borders, cut out full Accordion Fancy Label panels, snip out the centre parts, and trim off extra tabs.
7. Also die cut three smaller circles with dies from the Accordion Circle Card set, two of the smallest leaves from the Triple Leaf set, and two flowers from the Bunch of Flowers 1 die set. Stamp a sentiment on the smallest circle. Use a jewel brad for the flower centre.
8. Adhere the Square/w Circle Frame edges with a glue pen, and adhere the rest of the big pieces with a glue runner.
9. Adhere the leaves with a glue pen, and the assembled flower with wet glue.
10. Lastly stick the three panels together. Snip off the small side tabs on both of the Fancy Label panels, and use an extra small rectangle of card stock to attach the two panels together which have no tabs on either of them, as shown below. (The tab still remaining on the circle panel is used for the other attachment.)
And you are done! Sit back and enjoy the sparkle!
Some of the products used: