Tuesday 20 May 2014

Karen Burniston's Pop it Ups Oval Accordion Card with Purple Onion stamps

I wanted to share with you another card on the theme of 'Fly', which is this month's Designer Challenge from Karen Burniston.
I used the Accordion Oval Card die set for the card base and ovals with stitches, plus clouds from the All seasons Tree set.
The stamps are all from Purple Onion Designs.

Purple Onion Designs recently released a new Stacey Yacula collection of stamps which is mainly what I used here. If you haven't seen them already, I would recommend having a look at them - they are just gorgeous!!
I stamped and cut out various parts of the design to layer up, then coloured some of the details with white Uniball pen.

The papers are all from Dovecraft's 'Curiosity Corner' 6x6 pad.


Links to some of the products used:


   

1 comment:

  1. Helen, you seriously rock. This card made me gasp -- I just adore everything about it.
    Cheers
    Karen A

    ReplyDelete