Hello all! I'm on the Elizabeth Craft Design Blog today, with an A2 card featuring their lovely Cherry Bowl Peel-Off stickers.
1. Stick one of the cherry bowl peel-off stickers, an extra couple of cherries and a single leaf onto watercolor paper.
2. Colour the peel-offs in with Tombow pens, using a watercolour brush.
3. Allow colour to dry completely, before adding some 'shine' to the cherries and bowl with white Enamel Accents. When dry again, cut out peel-offs.
4. Use a trimmer to cut some Red Metallic Shimmer Sheetz to 5.5'' x 4 3/4'', and emboss with the Flower Mosaic Embossing Folder.
5. Cut some white card stock to 2 7/8'' x 4'', and emboss with the Lots of Dots Embossing Folder.
6. Cut a small white card stock tag out by hand, and use the Hello die to cut out some Green Velvet Sheet. Stick the 'Hello' onto the tag.
7. Onto a white hammered A2 blank card, stick the red Shimmer Sheetz, then the white card on top. If your tape runner isn't strong enough for this (I used my ATG) you can use ECD's double sided adhesive.)
8. Add Black/Silver Glitter Borders peel-off stickers around the edges of the red Shimmer Sheetz, and white inner card stock piece.
9. Adhere the cherry peel-off pieces.
10. Stick the tag in place with foam pads, and cut a small circle from the peel-off border stickers, to add a 'hole' to the tag.
I hope you like my card, and perhaps feel inspired to try some of the techniques and products I used!
Links to some of the products used: