Friday 1 November 2013

'The Stamps of Life' new Stamp of the Month set

It's the 1st of the month, which mean it's time for a new stamp set release from The Stamps of Life!! And if you're a member of the Die Hard club, you also get the co-ordinating dies!
What a fun set - called 'tv2stamp'... here are some cards I made with it.

For my first card, I used the Square Flip-its die, and added the large telly from the set, to the front. I then cut the screen shape out with one of the dies, right through the card front, and put some acetate sheeting behind, to stick a glittery heart to.
 I added some zig-zag borders, using The Stamps of Life's Chevron dies set, and a sentiment from the new stamp set.

For my next card, I stamped and die-cut the large telly again, and added a star burst shape, which has a matching die (I just love it!!), and stamped the sentiment on top and added white embossing powder to it.

My third card uses a card base cut with Stephanie Barnard's new Framelits Square Flip-ts #2, and I used the companion dies which come with it, to cut the pink polka dot panels.
 On the reverse of the centre piece, I added a stamped frame from the 'framefive2stamp' set, embossed in white, and die cut with Framelits Fancy Labels #5.

There is also a very cute mini telly stamp in the set, which I used on my last card. I used graduated ink colours, and stuck a little heart to each telly on foam pads.



1 comment:

  1. Oh Helen, I just LOVE your Stamps Of Life Design Team cards. That TV set is going to be SO much fun!
    Cheers,
    Karen A

    ReplyDelete