Wednesday 5 June 2013

Eeeeeek!!!

 I received an incredible present in the post this morning, from my best friend from University, Becca.
I opened it, and just kept saying 'Oh My Goodness!!' - totally amazed at her kindness and the time she must have spent on it!
It's a beautiful roll up sewing bag, and all of it is completely hand sewn!
I love the crocheted loop that goes round the button even...
A top flap opens up to reveal a whole tonne of lovely things inside!
What a thoughtful, beautiful present - thank you Becca!
I also got back from holiday to find a lovely crafty gift from Jeanette from Canada, who I've met through blogging - I have plans for what she sent which I'll post on here soon! Many thanks for your kindness too Jeanette!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back! I hope you have had a nice and relaxing time with your family?
    The gift from your friend Becca is beautiful and she put so much work into it. SHe must be a very good friend!
    Love, Nessie

    ReplyDelete