Wednesday 20 March 2013

Sizzix Flip-its Sewing Room Thank you Card

A Thank You card for my crafting friend Donna, who bought me the Tape measure rubber stamp used on the card.
I used the Sizzix Square Flip-Its die for the card base, Movers and Shapers Mini Sewing room set for the dress stand, and some papers and measuring tape stamp from the Papermania Happy Days range. I coloured down the side of the dress stand with Copics, to give it a bit more definition. The ruffled ribbon in from Stampin' Up, and I used some ancient chipboard buttons, a mini cotton reel and metal Thank You charm from my stash. The stamped sentiment (from Hero Arts 'Sew Artsy' set) is floating on an acetate sheet, in a window cut out with a square Movers and Shapers die.
I'm putting this card in the Totally Gorjuss 'Something Old' Challenge (I'm sure I've had some of those embellishments for several years!)
Also, in The Shabby Tea Room 'Anything Goes' Challenge.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE this aperture card - it's flippin' brilliant - sorry, couldn't resist ;-) Your lovely bright colour scheme and cluster of embellishments are fab!
    Thanks for joining us at Totally Gorjuss this week.
    Kat W (GDT) x

    ReplyDelete