Sunday 9 December 2012

Copic Markers!

I have been admiring Copic marker pens from afar for quite a while now, and decided to finally take the plunge! After researching pen types/colours to go for, I went with the cheaper Ciao range, with just a few of the Sketch pens thrown in, when I couldn't get the shades I wanted from the smaller Ciao range. I picked a few of my favourite colours (didn't get any lilacs/purples for example yet), and bought 3-4 pens in graduated shades. 
I had a great time stamping and colouring yesterday - these are a few of the things I did. 
The only problem now, is that I need more stamps which are suitable for colouring-in!
They are beautiful pens - alcohol based, for use with dye based ink, and blending with them is a joy!
Sewing Machine=Hero Ats 'Sew Artsy' set
Imaginisce Hot Chocolate stamp
House= Stampin' Up 'Neighborhood' Wheel stamp
Girl=Gorjuss 'I found my family in a book' set

2 comments:

  1. I love the colours of Gorjuss Girl! Which colours did you use?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm so sorry, I can't remember the specific colours I used - it was so long ago!

      Delete