Tuesday 13 December 2011

A few bits

Some cakes I made when my new little niece, Roberta was born. (The idea for these also came from the 'Planet Cake' book mentioned in the post below.)
When we went to the library last week, I took my camera with me to get a photo of this picture which Harry (age 5) did, and which was put up as part of a display of children's book covers. I love it!
Harry was also in his school play last week - Babushka - and I thought it would be nice to make a little felty Babushka for his teacher. (This is from a design by Paper and String - link to the right hand side.)

2 comments:

  1. The cakes you made for Roberta's arrival are lovely - bet they taste as good as they look. Hope you have a happy Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Helen, delicious cup cakes you made and it took me a while to scroll and read your blog. Been away for a long time and see wonderful quilts. Hope you're doing fine. Wish you happy X-mas days and a good but above all healthy 2012. Grtz Mariska

    ReplyDelete