Wednesday 9 February 2011

New Fabric (Eeeeek!!!)

A sunny day at home, with 3 out of 4 kids off school ill... and I have finally got round to photographing my new fabric! I made a good amount of money from selling some old craft stuff on eBay, and that combined with being my Christmas present from all my family meant I got to have the most wonderful fabric splurge!!
I bought everything from America, on Etsy.com

A Moda Layer Cake:
An assortment of fabrics I just fancied...
Some Japanese linen, and Cosmo Cricket,Ikea fabrics - the green spotty one I thought would be good for backing a quilt - a whole bed set for £1.99!, and my sister bought the heart quilt cover in a charity shop for me!Riley Blake Christmas fabric (I might get round to something before next Christmas)Lots of fabrics from the new Tanya Whelan range,Heather Bailey (I like this selection - fresher looking than her pink range, and without the spotty fabric in the range which I'm not as keen on.) Some more subdued Denyse Schmidt Hope Valley range,And lots of gorgeous classic Amy Butler... Now I just need some time to MAKE!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment