I put the back of Jack's pillow together yesterday - fitted a zip etc, and then attached the quilted front and put on the binding. We couldn't decide which fabric to use for the binding, so used lots of different ones. It measures about 30 inches across.
Also made a card for a friend - it's very similar to a past one I've made, but I really like the glitter and weird colour combination!
I used StazOn ink to stamp a Melissa Frances sentiment onto acetate, and attached it with a foam pad cut into tiny bits, then hidden with gems. I used acrylic paint on the edges, with Doodlebug glitter and Stickles glitter glue. The stamps are from Gel-a-tins Spring Garden.