Sunday 15 March 2009

Bits and bobs

I had to come home from church early today because my two youngest felt ill (getting the cold that I've had all week), so while they were doing puzzles, I got on with sorting out all my old drawings & paintings - something I've been meaning to do for a while. They've all been shoved in a couple of old sketch books for years and were getting very scratty, so it's lovely to have them neatly in one place now. I did most of them when I was 15/16 years old, and looking at them again bought back some memories! I also found this scrapbooking layout that was left in the album I used for my drawings...

1 comment:

  1. So good to see that you started crafting again. Time is often the issue when you have kids, but when I look at what you created you never should stop doing this. Your cards are so beautiful and look at the tin and layout!!! Wish you a good week ahead and have fun.

    ReplyDelete